The Brother stated since 1955, later as a brand started moving into printers, fax machines and even desktop computers in the United States & Worldwide.
• Black and white Laser printers
• Multi-function copiers
• Mobile printers
• Label printers
Follow the Steps below to install the Brother Printer’s Driver
• Open the Brother printer control panel
• Choose hardware & sound, after that you can find Devices and Printers
• Simply click “add a printer”• Once you have pointed ‘add a printer” now you get your printer. After that, you can touched the “Next” button
• Once you have tipped on the brand, you can get the model name which will be displa
yed in the field. Simply click the “Next” button.
• There is no requirement to share the printer, thus you can click the “Next button” again.
• Now you can click the “Finish button”. Now you have installed the printer’s driver successfully..
• Brother DCP-J315W• Brother DCP-J125
• Brother MFC-J220
• Brother MFC-J265W
• Brother MFC-J615W
• Brother MFC-J415W
• Brother MFC-J410
You can use the brother printer technical phone number for finding out more info about the drivers .