Quicken Printing Error 7xxx
The errors 7xxx in Quicken refers to printing errors and in this case, verification of the printer should be done. There could be various issues with configuration of the printers which could lead to this error. Errors of this type are also not uncommon when the drivers of the printers are in conflict with Quicken. To resolve this issue, you could make some checks and then apply a solution from the following.
Check Printer Settings:
- Go to the File Menu and select Printer Setup to open the options for the printer.
- In the next menu, click For Checks, reports or invoices.
- You should make a note of the default printer that is selected. If the correct printer is not selected, then you should go to windows settings to select the correct printer.
- In windows, Go to Start Menu and click
- Check for printer configurations which will vary depending upon the windows version.
- Upon getting the list of the printers, select the default printer and right click on it and then select Printer Setup followed by
- In the following dialog box, you should search for an option which will allow printing directly. This step is important.
- Save the configuration and try to print again. This should resolve the issue.
Uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken
If the problem still persists, then you should consider uninstalling and reinstalling the Quicken so that if there were any issues with installing, it could be rectified.
- Go to Start Menu and select
- In the window, select Apps which will bring you to the list of all the applications that are in the computer.
- From the list, you can select the Uninstall option against Quicken and uninstall will proceed.
- After that you should reinstall the Quicken with the traditional procedure of installing Quicken.
- If there were any issues which was crippling up to wards giving the error, then this fresh installation should resolve it.
Reinstall the printer drivers:
Sometimes conflicts between the Quicken and the printer drivers may also cause the error to popup. In this case, to resolve the Quicken error, you should uninstall the driver of the printer and then install the drivers again so that, the integration of those two will be repaired and thus the error will go away.
These procedures should resolve this error but if it still persists, you should consult with the Quicken Technical support team so that they can assist you more on this.