Quicken Web Connect is basically considered as a connection method where transaction can be downloaded by visiting the website of the financial institution. Users can download the file containing the transaction data from the website directly. Quicken Web Connection has often been confused with Express Web Connect. In case of Express Web Connect, Quicken connects to the server of the financial institution and then download transaction details from there for you. Hence, the process is automatic. Quicken Web Connect is basically a manual process.
With Quicken Web Connect, a few technical hiccups have been faced. These errors are faced by quite a lot of users. When you face the errors, there are a few things that you should check from your side. Here are those things at a glance for you.
• You need to ensure that your bank supports Quicken Web Connect download. Though most of the banks support it, there are some exceptions too. Some financial institution may bring fresh changes to its policy that includes not permitting Quicken Web Connect download. As a result, you may face hiccups with this transaction download process.
• When problems are faced, you have to check format of the download files. Make sure that you download the files in QFX format, which is also known as Quicken Financial Exchange file format.
• Since Quicken Web Connect has been used for downloading information from bank websites, it is important to have proper internet connection. If your internet is not active, you shall end up facing error with this software. So, make sure that your internet connection is on active mode.
Steps for downloading QFX files through Quicken Web Connect are fairly simple. It takes only a few steps to follow. The only problem is locating the file on the website of financial institution or bank. So, here is a guide for you in this regard.
• At the website of bank, you need to find “Download” or “Export” option.
• In some cases, there would not be any text links, you shall note a download button or symbol instead.
• When you navigate to the download page, a configuration page or settings page will appear. It is basically a form that you have to fill up with proper information. Mistakes in filling it up properly will lead to errors.
If you have no clues about the errors that you face with Quicken web Connect, you should call Quicken tech support for troubleshooting advice’s.