Installing Quicken is simple and there are not many differences in installing this software compared to installation of other software. Since it is a premium tool, it should be purchased first and when purchased you can be able to download setup. Make sure that you download the setup accurately. Now, click on the setup to start installation process. Once installation is done, computer may also be required to be restarted. Similar to installation, installing the software should happen simply. There would not be much hassle involved with the uninstall process. It would take a few second to be completed.
Facing errors with both these processes is not unusual though. Despite they are easy to be done people come across some unknown as well as strange errors. There could be many possible reasons behind these errors. Here are those reasons for you at a glance:
• Installation wizard closes down abruptly.
• Installation wizard is not launching.
• Error says that not enough space in disk to move files.
• Uninstall is not occurring.
• Unknown problems with uninstall process.
• Computer crashes when install or uninstall of Quicken is carried out.
To resolve errors with install or uninstall process for Quicken, you need to identify error symptoms first. When potential reason for error has been found, you need to resolve the Quicken errors accordingly. You can simply follow the information as provided below.
1. Computer Crashes during Installation
If computer crashes during installing of the software, you can do the following things.
• You should restart computer and install Quicken.
• If that does not work, you should close all other programs that are already running on your system. Make sure that no other program is running when installation is taking place. This will help to get rid of the system crashing error.
• If the above tricks do not work for you, there are a few things that you can keep trying. The first thing is updating antivirus. You should also detach any external devices with your system.
2. Installation Wizard Closed Suddenly
If wizard for installation closes down suddenly, you can try the following steps for troubleshooting error.
• Close all other actively running programs.
• Make sure that you have logged into Windows from admin account, not guest account.
• Make sure there is enough space on the drive for completing installation.
If these things do not help, call or contact customer support for Quicken anytime as you want.